2020-2021 Storage Opportunities
Need someplace to store your "toys" for the winter? We have space available both inside and outside for cars, campers, RVs, boats and more!
Any questions or concerns, please contact Ken Harder at 763-689-2555.
- Contract must be completed and returned to the fair office with your full payment by August 1, 2020 to reserve storage space for fall and winter.
- All rates will follow guidelines. Any negotiations that vary from the standard storage rates must be approved by the fair board prior to bringing items to the fairgrounds.
- It is the owner's responsibility to provide insurance on items stored on the fairgrounds and releases any claims against the Isanti County Agricultural Society for any damages, vandalism, theft or malicious mischief.
- Storage items may be brought in by appointment starting September 15, 2020.
- Last units in are required to be the first units out. Starting April 1, 2021, owners will be contacted by phone to start picking up stored items.
- Pick-up of stored items is by appointment and all units must be removed by May 1, 2021. Isanti County Agricultural Society reserves the right to remove stored items from storage space after this date at the risk and cost of the owner, if necessary.
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/isanticountyfair.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-ultimate-addon/modules/uabb-table/uabb-table.php on line 406
File could not be opened. Check the file's permissions to make sure it's readable by your server.
Outside Partial Enclosure: Units 0-20 feet $180; $10 additional per foot over 20 feet.
Inside area's EXCEPT Poultry Building: Units 0-20 feet $230; $12 additional per foot over 20 feet.
Inside Poultry Building: Reserved for high profile RV's - Units 0-20 feet $250; $14 additional per foot over 20 feet.
Outside Grandstand: $95 per storage season.
Fill in spaces inside and outside: for motorcycles, jet-skis, lawnmowers, etc. start at $75 per storage season.